Call for Price
Welcome the ILS-01 Light system from Advanced Radio. The newest and most feature packed scale lighting system available today. The Advanced Radio ILS-01 was developed in consultation with many world known scale RC pilots.
Super Bright Lights
The Advanced Radio ILS-01 LED lights are so bright you will see them 100’s meters/yards away in bright sunny conditions. These lights are so bright that you get the best scale look in the air and on the ground.
Simple to use design
Our designers have worked hard to make using the ILS-01 Lighting system simple and easy-to-use. With 2 rotary dials you can easily choose over 2500 different pattern combinations. Just rotate, set and forget.
Built in simulation LEDs
The Advanced Radio ILS-01 comes with simulation LED built into the main unit so you can try 1000’s of combinations to simulate the desired lighting effect before plugging into your main lights. Hours of fun.
6 lighting channels on 10 physical outputs.
ILS-01 offers 6 separate lighting channels with 10 physical output connectors for example: left/right NAV or front/rear strobe etc.
Channel 1 – Strobe1/Beacon1 with 14 lighting patterns.
Channel 2 – Strobe2/Beacon2 with 16 lighting patterns.
Channel 3 – Strobe3/Navigation channel with 16 lighting patterns.
Channel 4 – Landing lights with on/off control.
Channel 5 – Afterburner1/Auxilliary1.
Channel 6 – Afterburner2/Auxilliary2.
Advanced Switching option
Switching the ILS-01 lighting module on and off is simple. Just plug a signal wire from your receiver and use one of your transmitter’s 3 stage switches or slider as the master control. The 3 stage switch is assigned as follows:
1) Switch off (Master Switch) = All lights OFF.
2) Switch position 1 = Strobes and NAV lights ON. Landing lights OFF.
3) Switch position 2 = Strobes and NAV lights ON. Landing lights ON.
ILS-01 lighting system comes with the following Strobe/Beacon Patterns.
With this amount of flexibility you are guaranteed to have the right lighting scheme for your model.
Click Here to view the ILS-01 quick start guide
Whats included in this Yak 130 Jet kit:
The Yak 130 Jet AR I-light system has be designed for your new giant scale project to give that extra scale flair to your model and includes the ILS-01 master module and all the lights necessary for your project.
The Scale Yak 130 Jet Lighting kit includes:
1 x (ILS-01) master lighting module
3 x 18mm Extreme White LED Lens Light
1 x Red Flush Mount Nav LED Light
1 x Green Flush Mount Nav LED Light
2 x White Flush Mount Strobe LED Light
Optional afterburner ring
For the turbine pilots the ILS-01 also comes with a 2 channel afterburner system built right in. When you add the optional afterburner ring we combine amber (orange) and blue high intensity LEDS to give a realistic afterburner color. The dual afterburner channels allow the ILS-01 to automatically adjust the orange/blue combination for the most realistic afterburner look.
- Super Bright long life 12V LED Bulbs – visible up to a mile/kilometer away in bright sunny conditions.
- 10 physical outputs among 6 separate lighting channels. No need for ugly Y lead connectors.
- For turbine models – dual afterburner port for dual colour afterburner ring. (Afterburner ring sold separately)
- For non turbine models dual AUX ports for additional light features.
- Master Control to turn lights on and off with via your transmitter.
- Separate switchable landing lights.
- Over 2500 different Strobe combinations on 3 channels.
- Battery Input: (10.6volts – 12volts) 3S Lipo or 3S lion. (Recommended 1100ma minimum capacity)
- Dimensions: 70mm x 40mm 20mm (2.75 x 1.57 x 0.78 inches).
Copyright © 2013 KingTech Turbines Australia & KMRC Jets