KingTech G series, a true Fuel Start turbine, will start and run on Diesel, Kerosene and JetA. G series have both solenoid valves built into the front cover, with a single fuel
feed that eliminates at least 8 fuel connections upstream to the turbine, making a clean engine install a very simple task.
All Kingtech Turbines are now supplied with Kingtech’s own electronic ECU package which has “Inflight restart capability”and is packaged in a Billet Alloy housing. The ground unit is now touch screen for easier programming and the Fuel Pumps are Billet and sealed with integrated plugs.
For more details and AU pricing give Ken a call on 0408 998 689
KingTech K-140G Turbines made in Taiwan.
ALL PRICING IS IN US DOLLARS
For current conversion rates please go to link below
- Diameter: 113mm ( 4-1/2″ ) XJ0
- Length: 270mm ( 10-1/2″ ) – including starter
- Weight: 1650 g ( 3lb. 10oz. )
- RPM Range: 33,000 – 123,000 RPM
- Thrust: 14 kg – 15° C ( 31 lbs @ 59° F. )
- Exhaust gas temp.: 700°C ( 1292° F )
- Fuel consumption: 400g / min—average ( 14.1 oz / min )
- Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
- Lubrication: 5%, 3 to 5% for Diesel
- Maintenance cycle: 25 hours